Monday, April 12, 2010

Three's a charm.. or a charmer!

The third is definitely a charmer. Avery has everyone in our home taken with her. Abby & Lanie can't get enough of their little sister. They are so cute with her. Lanie is the defender/protector... she makes sure everyone has hand sanitizer before they get to hold her. Abby is great at holding her and singing to her to calm her down. It's amazing to see the amount of love all of us have for this little bundle that just arrived. It's only been 3 wks but it feels like she's been with us forever already.

I've got great friends with great cameras that took the photos below. Thanks Shawnna & Julie for capturing these for us. Shawnna took the newborn photos on Saturday & Julie took the maternity shots the day before Avery was born ... March 18th.












4 comments:

  1. I love it!!! She is so adorable. Thanks for letting me play with her and snuggle her for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pictures!!!! Amazing!!! I'm sooo excited for you and your family! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet pictures Shawnna took!!!!! I feel like such a bad friend.... I have been so out of the loop with bubba sick! I promise we will get together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so cute!! I can't wait to see you guys later this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete